Neurofascial Mobilisation for the Brachial Plexus
Steven Goldstein presents ways to address neuro-fascial restrictions for the brachial plexus. Included will be a presentation on the physiology of neurodynamics and mechanical interface of nerves defining their movement in relation to the musculoskeletal system.
During the theoretical component, Steven will also cover major dysfunctions that effect those specific pathways and ways to apply various techniques to resolve tension and dysfunction that effect those neural pathways.
- Understand the anatomy of the brachial plexus
- Knowledge of the clinical biomechanics of nerves in general
- Principles of neuromobilisation
- Treatment application to the brachial plexus and the median nerve pathways
- Will observe through demonstration application to the nerve pathways
- Will observe special tests associated with brachial plexus dysfunction.
Watch below for a sample of Steven's techniques:
About the PresenterSteven Goldstein, an American émigré to Australia in 1999, resides in Melbourne, Australia, where he holds a Bachelor of Health Science in Musculoskeletal Therapy and Bachelor of Arts in Education. He is an innovative massage educator instructing his unique blend of direct myofascial, indirect osteopathic releasing methods and somatic approaches known as Integrative Fascial Release www.fascialrelease.com internationally since 1995. Steven chaired the Australian Association Massage Therapists AAMT National Education Subcommittee from 2004-2011 and chaired the Internal Course Advisory Committee for Musculoskeletal Therapy Degree at Endeavour College of Natural Health 2005-2007.